Program design and facilitation for education programs to grow better ventures e.g. networks, accelerators, tertiary institutions, corporates
- Programs that have been repeated and replicated (some internationally), including:
- Meshpoints Regional innovation facilitator training program
- Pollinators Groundswell, Catalyst and Flock programs for entrepreneurs
- Spark Challenge (UK) for growing homelessness social enterprises
- Facilitating more than 300 public or private workshops, including
- Co-design, urban regeneration and land management in regional WA,
- Award-winning deliberative processes for sustainable communities
- Visioning, backcasting and innovation for corporates and governments.
Writing, presentations and content for publications that illuminate possibilities and enable shifts perceptions for multiple audiences e.g. magazines, websites and newspapers
- More than 100 presentations on innovation and sustainability including: Social Impact Festival, Innovator of the Year, SEGRA, CEDA and national conferences
- More than 100 pieces authored for: WorldChanging, StartupWA, Meshpoints, Pollinators and Arising,
Mentoring and coaching for founders and originators creating new possibilities for whole communities, domains or humanity e.g. founders, social entrepreneurs and innovators
- Mentoring individual innovators creating new possibilities in health, technology, sustainability, renewable energy, land management, and sports technology
- Coaching sustainability champions in UK corporates, Western Australian local governments and international Masters programs,
- Mentor at Startup Weekend, GovHack, Curtin Accelerate etc.
Generating valuable original insights through inquiry and research to enable better investments e.g. governments, impact investors, philanthropic funders
- Providing advice to funders (government, philanthropic and private) and applicant ventures for social enterprise, social innovation, coastal conservation, regional innovation, renewable energy and technology,
- Co-authoring and advising on implementation of regional and state level innovation strategies, action plans and ecosystem mapping,
- Strategies for governments, tertiary education institutions and corporates relating to sustainability, NRM, water conservation, biodiversity and coastal management.
Andrew Outhwaite also plays a significant ongoing role in these related ventures:
Chairperson with StartupWA
Co-founder and facilitator with Meshpoints
Co-founder of Pollinators Inc