Our work is enabling groups of people to make better choices*. We achieve this through three primary activities:
- Advising: consulting, research and review for strategies, business models, and partnerships.
- Designing: planning, management and facilitation for cultural and behavioural change, ecological regeneration, urban design, community empowerment and team-based learning and development.
- Enabling: Coaching, training, and piloting of initiatives that enable individuals to have confidence, teams to collaborate, organisations to innovate and communities to become more cooperative and sustainable.
* ‘Better’ is self-defined improvement for the individual, team, organisation, community, planet and future generations
We’ve created long-lasting legacies through ten years of local and international work, including:
- Innovative business models for re-using carpet through Corporate-NGO partnerships in Sweden,
- More effective biodiversity conservation policy and planning in Geraldton,
- More sustainable, creative corporations through change programmes, coaching and training,
- Sustainable enterprises through peer coaching programmes for social entrepreneurs in London,
- Confident leaders through learning journeys in the UK and Australia,
- Reduced homelessness through a national social enterprise competition in the UK.
The qualities we embody through all our work include:
- Sensitivity: we listen to our clients, the context, and pay attention to details,
- Integrity: we do what we say we will, and hold ourselves to standards beyond client expectations,
- Clarity: we ensure our clients and we are clear about purpose, outcomes, and our relationship.
The things people say about us include:
” …Committed, highly knowledgeable highly skilled and always, always learning and connecting. An inspiration to work with and hope to do so again soon (despite half a world of distance between us now!)” — Andres Roberts, Barclays
” … Deeply impressed with their work on sustainable business model innovation, and would recommend his advice to any business leader or entrepreneur wishing to go beyond just minimising negative impacts.” — Thomas Krick, AccountAbility
“…Brought a real expertise in the area of climate change and organisational change and his commitment and drive ensured that the project was completed to a high degree of quality within a short timeframe.” — James Shaw, Carbon Considerations